01 NCAC 01B .0208 CONTENTS OF PETITION
The petition should include the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed; for example, "This is a petition to hold a rulemaking hearing to amend rule .000 pertaining to Administrative Procedure Act filing requirements:"
(2) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved including cost factors;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule with addresses if reasonably known;
(8) name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
Any of the above may be waived at the discretion of the Secretary.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑11; 150B‑16;
Eff. July 1, 1987;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.