01 NCAC 26B .0215 BILLING PROCEDURES FOR PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS
(a) At the end of each academic term, bills or statements from private educational institutions should be sent in triplicate to the division of veterans affairs, Raleigh.
(b) No format is prescribed and the bill may be a consolidated listing of all recipients, or separate bills on each recipient may be sent. The following information, as a minimum, is required for each billing:
(1) name of institution;
(2) date of bill or statement;
(3) recipient's name;
(4) veteran parent's name;
(5) veteran's file number;
(6) period attended, e.g., 1976 fall semester;
(7) amount due from the state for the period stated;
(8) signature on the bill of the responsible institution official;
(9) official's name and title typed or printed under the signature.
(c) Billings for spring quarter or semester should be submitted not later than May 1.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑252(4); 143B‑399(4); 165‑22.1;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. February 27, 1979;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.