01 NCAC 30J .0303 SELECTING CRITERIA
In selecting the three firms to be presented to the SBC, the pre-selection committee shall take into consideration in the evaluation of the Proposals such factors as:
(1) Workload that is able to accommodate the addition of this project.
(2) Record of successfully completed projects of similar scope without legal or technical problems.
(3) Previous experience with the public owner, a good working relationship with owner representatives, projects completed in a timely manner and an acceptable quality of work.
(4) Key personnel that have appropriate for contract experience and qualifications.
(5) Relevant and easily understood graphic or tabular presentations.
(6) Completion of - Construction Manager-At-Risk projects in which there were few differences between the guaranteed maximum price and final cost.
(7) Projects that were completed on or ahead of schedule.
(8) Recent experience with project costs and schedules.
(9) Construction administration capabilities.
(10) Proximity to and familiarity with the area where the project is located.
(11) Quality of compliance plan for minority business participation as required by G.S. 143-128.2.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-135.26;
Temporary Adoption Eff. February 1, 2003;
Eff. March 1, 2004.