01 NCAC 38 .0206 DECALS AND BUMPER STICKERS ON VEHICLES
Decals may be affixed to vehicles owned by the Division when done in accordance with the following provisions:
(1) The decal and method of fixture must be approved by the Division prior to application of decal.
(2) The decal must not cover an area greater than 200 square inches.
(3) No more than two decals may be affixed to the vehicle and must be affixed one each to the front doors of the vehicle.
(4) The decal must be applied and removed without defacing or devaluing the vehicle.
(5) The cost of decal material, application, and removal of decal must be borne by the using agency.
(6) The cost of any repairs resulting from inadvertent defacing must be borne by the using agency. All such repairs must restore the vehicle to its original condition.
(7) The bumper sticker and method of fixture must be approved by the Division prior to the application of the bumper sticker.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑341(8)i;
Eff. October 1, 1992;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.