01 NCAC 38 .0305 REMOVAL OF VEHICLES FROM INDIVIDUAL AND AGENCY ASSIGNMENT
Permanent vehicle assignment to individuals or agencies may be revoked if any of the following occur:
(1) If the vehicle is used for any purpose other than official state business.
(2) If reports are not submitted to the Department of Administration, or if the report is inaccurate, incomplete or correction is not made within 30 days of request.
(3) If false information is willfully submitted on any report or application.
(4) If reports or forms are not signed properly and correction is not made within 30 days of a request to do so.
(5) If vehicle abuse occurs. Abuse includes, but is not limited to, improper care and maintenance of the vehicle willful damage to the vehicle (destruction of interior or exterior, ordinary wear and tear excepted).
(6) If the vehicle is not being driven the 3,150 miles quarterly minimum mileage requirement and lower mileage cannot be justified.
(7) If violations of Motor Vehicle laws are committed.
(8) Any other willful violation of these Rules.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑341(8)i;
Eff. October 1, 1992.