SECTION .0400 - PRECERTIFICATION OF PROVIDERS
01 NCAC 41B .0401 INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR PRECERTIFICATION
Organizations may establish capability to provide services under performance contracts with state agencies by providing the following information to the State Energy Office:
(1) past experience with energy performance contracting with a minimum of three years operation and completed installation of a minimum of three projects;
(2) performance contracting experience and resumes of individuals expected to work on North Carolina projects including a minimum of one professional engineer licensed in North Carolina;
(3) summary information, with client contact information, on all performance contracting projects in North Carolina during the previous five years listing only completed projects with at least one year in repayment;
(4) summary information, with client contact information, on all performance contracts with any state government agencies in the United States with a maximum of five projects for each of the previous five years;
(5) summary information, with client contact information, on any performance contracting projects which resulted in the company paying energy costs to clients;
(6) summary of the history and operation of the business and organization, including volume, bonding capacity and type of clients; and
(7) financial statements of the performance contracting organization and (if applicable) parent company for the previous two years.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-64.17F;
Temporary Adoption Eff. August 1, 2003;
Temporary Adoption Expires April 27, 2004;
Eff. August 1, 2004;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.