02 NCAC 09L .0604 PROHIBITED DISPOSAL PROCEDURES
No person shall dispose of any pesticide or pesticide container in any of the following manners:
(1) in a manner inconsistent with these rules;
(2) so as to cause or allow open dumping of pesticides or pesticide containers;
(3) so as to cause or allow open burning of pesticides or pesticide containers;
(4) so as to cause or allow water dumping, or ocean dumping; or
(5) so as to violate any applicable provisions of the North Carolina Pesticide Law.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑441;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1989.