02 NCAC 09L .1305 RECORD KEEPING REQUIREMENTS
All licensed pesticide dealers, as defined in G.S. 143-460, shall keep records of all sales of restricted use pesticides showing the following:
(1) date of sale;
(2) initials of sales clerk;
(3) name of certified or licensed applicator as set out in 02 NCAC 09L .1302 or employees as set out in 02 NCAC 09L .1303;
(4) certification or license number of certified or licensed applicator as set out in 02 NCAC 09L .1302;
(5) certification or license expiration date as shown on the certified or licensed applicator's certification card;
(6) product brand name;
(7) EPA registration number;
(8) number of individual containers;
(9) size of individual containers; and
(10) total quantity sold.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-437; 143-440; 143-466;
Temporary Adoption Eff. November 1, 2001;
Eff. August 1, 2002.