CHAPTER 34 ‑ STRUCTURAL PEST CONTROL DIVISION
SECTION .0100 ‑ INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
02 NCAC 34 .0101 General Duties
(a) Applicable to licensees only:
(1) All licensed structural pest control operators shall faithfully and honestly carry out the provisions and terms of all contracts into which they enter for the control of structural pests.
(2) In addition to following all minimum requirements outlined in the rules and regulations herein, licensed structural pest control operators shall be responsible for obtaining satisfactory control of all insects, rodents, fungi, or other pests indicated in the control agreement(s).
(3) Licensed structural pest control operators shall be responsible for obtaining satisfactory control of active infestations of pests for which control agreements were entered into prior to July 1, 1955, if contracts covering said agreements are currently effective.
(b) Applicable to both licensees and certified applicators:
(1) The methods and materials used in structural pest control procedures shall be in accordance with the current label registrations of federal and State of North Carolina agencies responsible for making such registrations.
(2) The possession, usage, application, storage, and disposal of all pesticides and all pesticide containers shall be in conformity with all federal and North Carolina State laws and regulations governing the possession, usage, application, storage, and disposal of pesticides and pesticide containers.
(3) Licensed structural pest control operators or their authorized agents and certified applicators shall maintain at their business location(s) copies of current registered labels for all pesticides used. Such labels shall be made available for inspection upon request of the Division or the Committee.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.29;
Eff. July 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 22, 1977;
Amended Eff. August 3, 1992; August 1, 1980.