02 NCAC 34 .0703 WRITTEN RECORDS OF HOUSEHOLD PEST CONTROL
(a) Written records on the treatment for the control of all household pests shall be maintained by the licensee and made available for inspection at any time during regular business hours upon request from the Division. Such records shall include the following information:
(1) Name(s) and address(es) of the property owner(s) or his authorized representative(s);
(2) Name and address of company represented by the certified applicator or licensee or their authorized representatives and the license number of licensee responsible for the treatment;
(3) Address(es) of property(ies) treated, type(s) of treatment(s), and date(s) treatment(s) performed;
(4) Common name(s) of pest(s) to be controlled or covered by the initial agreement or any subsequent treatments;
(5) EPA approved brand name of pesticide used;
(6) Information required by EPA;
(7) Name of licensee, certified applicator, or registered technician making the application; and
(8) For restricted use pesticides, the information required by Subparagraphs (a)(5), (a)(6), and (a)(7) of this Rule shall also be included on the customer's copy of the written agreement or service record.
(b) Noncommercial certified applicators shall maintain and make available for inspection the following records of pesticides applied:
(1) EPA approved brand name of all pesticides applied;
(2) Target pest(s);
(3) Site of application;
(4) Date of application;
(5) Name of certified applicator or registered technician making the application; and
(6) Information required by EPA.
(c) Records must be retained for two years beyond the last date of treatment.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.29;
Eff. July 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 22, 1977;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2002; July 1, 1998; January 1, 1989; August 20, 1980; August 1, 1980.