02 NCAC 37 .0203 NEMATODE ADVISORY SERVICE
(a) Individuals desiring nematode analysis may obtain sample containers and instructions from the Agronomic Services Division, county extension office, farm supply dealers, Agronomic Division Regional Agronomists, or other local agricultural advisors. If plant‑destructive nematodes are found, the best method of control will be recommended.
(b) Fees for those services, to be paid at the time of submission, are as follows:
(1) Routine nematode assay - $3.00.
(2) Nonresident nematode assay - $10.00.
(3) Research nematode assay - $10.00.
(4) Pinewood nematode assay - $10.00.
(5) Nematode species identification by molecular diagnosis - $10.00.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑22(17);
Eff. July 17, 1981;
Temporary Amendment Eff. July 7, 1989 for a Period of 180 Days to Expire on January 2, 1990;
Amended Eff. June 1, 1990; January 2, 1990;
Agency did not readopt rule pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A by RRC established deadline of March 31, 2017;
Readopted Eff. December 19, 2017.