02 NCAC 48A .1404 FORM PP3
(a) Form PP3 is the application for a permit to move regulated articles.
(b) The following information is required of the applicant:
(1) scientific name or type of material;
(2) number of units or specimens;
(4) usual host of organism if applicable;
(5) name of host which will accompany organism if applicable;
(6) total number of parcels;
(8) date of arrival or movement;
(9) method of shipment;
(10) method of packaging;
(11) intended use;
(12) precautions to be used to prevent dissemination;
(13) name and address of applicant;
(14) agreement between applicant to handle and dispose of any portion of above shipment as prescribed by the Plant Industry Division.
(c) Upon approval the permit is issued to the applicant stipulating any additional conditions and number of permits issued.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.45; 106‑65.46; 106‑284.18; 106‑420;
Eff. January 1, 1985.