02 NCAC 48F .0411 ISSUANCE of protected plant permits
Upon receipt of a properly executed application, a permit shall be issued unless:
(1) the applicant has been assessed a penalty or convicted of any provision of any statute related to the activity for which the application is requested;
(2) the applicant has failed to disclose information or material required or requested, or has made false statements in connection with the application;
(3) the applicant has failed to demonstrate a valid justification for the permit and a showing of responsibility;
(4) authorization of the permit requested potentially threatens a protected plant species population or habitat;
(5) applicant has failed to pay any required fees;
(6) applicant has failed to submit timely, accurate, or valid reports as required under permit; or
(7) NCDA&CS finds through further inquiry that the applicant is not qualified.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-202.15;
Eff. December 1, 2010;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 26, 2017.