02 NCAC 52B .0203 DUTIES OF OWNERS: CUSTODIANS: AND CARRIERS
(a) All livestock not required to be accompanied by health certificates, test certificates or permits by the provisions of these Regulations shall be accompanied by a waybill, or owner‑shipper certificate stating the following:
(1) the point from which the animals are moved interstate;
(2) the specific unloading destination (including street address and number if any) of the animals;
(3) the number of animals covered by the document;
(4) the name and address of the owner or shipper; and
(5) the identification of the animals.
(b) Owners, custodians and carriers shall not unload livestock or other animals including poultry except at locations indicated on health certificates, waybills, invoices, or owner‑shipped certificates. Any deviation of unloading site shall be accompanied by a written permit issued by the State Veterinarian or his agent.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑307.5; 106‑317; 106‑540;
Eff. April 1, 1984;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 26, 2017.