02 NCAC 52J .0902 Application Guidelines
(a) A local government applying for reimbursement from the Fund shall submit the request for reimbursement to the Animal Welfare Section (AWS) of the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(b) The request shall:
(1) be received by AWS by mail, email, or fax within 60 days of the date the eligible expense was incurred;
(2) include a completed "Animal Shelter Support Fund Reimbursement Application" with the county name, tier of county, facility name, facility license number, and contact information. This application can be found on the AWS website (http://www.ncagr.gov/vet/AWS/);
(3) include an itemized listing of eligible expenses for which reimbursement is sought;
(4) include proof that matching funds have been provided; and
(5) include proof of payment of the eligible expense. If the payment of expense occurs after the application was submitted, proof of payment shall be submitted to AWS within 30 days of payment of the expense.
History Note: Authority G.S. 19A-67; 19A-68;
Temporary Adoption Eff. November 29, 2016;
Temporary Adoption Expired Eff. September 11, 2017;
Eff. November 1, 2017.