02 NCAC 60B .0804 LIMITATION OF SERVICES
(a) Services to all categories of recipients will be limited to a designated number of person days per year. Specific limits will be determined after the program has been operational for a period of one to two years. During that period of time the secretary will have discretionary authority to limit the number of days services to all categories of recipients in order to develop and improve the program and services. The secretary may delegate totally or in part the discretionary authority.
(b) Certain services will not be furnished. These are:
(1) acting as legal agent for recipients of program technical services,
(2) providing land or boundary surveys or title search assistance,
(3) performing appraisals involving the sale or exchange of real property,
(4) assistance that exceeds limits established in (a) of this Rule,
(5) enforcing state or local laws and regulations.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-22; 106-1001; 143B‑10(j);
Eff. August 8, 1978;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 09C .1004 Eff. May 1, 2012.