02 NCAC 60B .0804 LIMITATION OF SERVICES
(a) The Commissioner or designee may limit services to a designated number of person days per year taking into account factors such as the number and priority of outstanding requests and resource availability.
(b) Certain services shall not be furnished. These are:
(1) acting as legal agent for recipients of program technical services;
(2) providing land or boundary surveys or title search assistance;
(3) performing appraisals involving the sale or exchange of real property;
(4) assistance that exceeds limits established in Paragraph (a) of this Rule; or
(5) enforcing state or local laws and regulations.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-22; 106-1001; 106-1011;
Eff. August 8, 1978;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 09C .1004 Eff. May 1, 2012;
Readopted Eff. April 1, 2018.