02 ncac 61 .0107 TRANSFER OF MANUFACTURERS' AND SANITIZERS' LICENSES
(a) If any person to whom a manufacturer's license or sanitizer's license has been issued shall sell his manufacturing or sanitizing business he may transfer the license with the business in accordance with Paragraph (b) of this Rule.
(b) In order to make the transfer, the purchaser must submit the following and obtain approval from the Division:
(1) the name and address of the seller;
(2) the location of the establishment being purchased;
(3) the name of the establishment being purchased;
(4) the name and address of the purchaser;
(5) the effective date of sale; and
(6) whether the name of the establishment being purchased is to be changed, and if so, the name under which it is to be operated by the purchaser.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-65.107;
Eff. April 1, 1984;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 18B .0207 Eff. May 1, 2012.