04 NCAC 01H .0202 INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS
(a) Issuers and interested parties may obtain general information pertinent to this program at:
(1) The North Carolina Department of Commerce, Room 6122 or 2019, Dobbs Building, 430 North Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27611, (919) 733‑4962 or 733‑5297.
(2) Office of State Treasurer, Room 100, Albemarle Building, Raleigh, NC 27611, (919) 733‑3064.
(b) Applications may be filed at either of the above addresses, but for the most part, should be directed to the Chairman of the Committee in care of the Industrial Financing Group in the Department of Commerce, at Room 2019, Dobbs Building.
(c) Applications will include the following as a minimum:
(1) Pertinent facts as to the project being financed.
(2) Details of sale and market distribution.
(3) Details as to the economic benefit to the area impacted by the project.
(d) Applications will be processed by the chairman or staff available to him, and presented to the committee.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑429; 143B‑430; Ch. 588 (1987 Session Law);
Eff. December 1, 1987;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.