04 NCAC 10A .0603 Responding to a Party's Request for Hearing
(a) No later than 45 days from receipt of a request for hearing from a party, the opposing party or parties shall file with the Commission a response to the request for hearing.
(b) The response shall contain the following:
(1) the basis of the disagreement between the parties, including a statement of the issues raised by the moving party that are conceded and the issues raised by the moving party that are denied;
(2) the date of the injury, if it is contended to be different than that alleged by the moving party;
(3) the part of the body injured, if it is contended to be different than that alleged by the moving party;
(4) the city and county where the injury occurred, if they are contended to be different than that alleged by the moving party;
(5) an estimate of the time required for the hearing of the case; and
(6) the telephone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es) of the party or parties responding to the request for hearing and their legal counsel.
(c) A Form 33R Response to Request that Claim be Assigned for Hearing, completed in full and filed with the Docket Section of the Commission, shall constitute compliance with this Rule. A copy of the Form 33R Response to Request that Claim be Assigned for Hearing shall be forwarded to the attorneys for all opposing parties or the opposing parties themselves, if unrepresented.
History Note: Authority G.S. 97-80(a); 97-83;
Eff. January 1, 1990;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2014; June 1, 2000.