R06-05 DATA TO BE FILED WITH THE COMMISSION
The utility shall file with the Commission the following documents and information, and shall maintain such documents and information in a current status:
(1) A copy of the utility's tariff, including the utility's rules, or terms and conditions describing the utility's policies and practices in rendering service. These rules shall include:
a. The standard total heating value of the gas in BTUs per cubic foot. If necessary, this may be listed by district, division, or community.
b. The list of the items which the utility furnishes, owns, and maintains on the customer's premises, such as gas services, meters, regulators, vents, and shut-off valves.
c. General statement indicating the extent to which the utility will provide free service in the adjustment of customer's appliances.
d. General statement of the utility's policy in making adjustments for wastage of gas when such wastage occurs without the knowledge of the customer.
e. A statement indicating the minimum number of days allowed for payment of the gross amount of the customer's bill before service will be discontinued for nonpayment.
(2) A copy of each special contract for service.
(3) A copy of each type of customer bill form.
(4) A map showing the utility's operating area. This map shall be revised annually unless such revision is unnecessary, in which event the utility shall notify the Commission that the map on file is current. The map should show:
a. Gas production plant.
b. Principal storage holders.
c. Principal transmission and distribution mains by size.
d. System metering (supply) points.
e. State boundary crossings.
f. Franchise area.
g. Names of all communities (post offices) served.
(5) The name, title, address, and telephone number of the person who should be contacted in connection with:
a. General management duties.
b. Customer relations (complaints).
c. Engineering operations.
d. Meter tests and repairs.
e. Emergencies during nonoffice hours.
(6) A copy of the utility's construction and operational budget filed annually by said utility.
(7) Monthly reports of gas service.
a. Each utility shall file a "Gas Service" monthly report, on forms provided by the Commission, showing:
1. The daily and the monthly average heating value of the gas.
2. Interruptions of service occurring during the month.
3. Meter report G 1 (revised).
b. These reports shall be due in the Commission's offices within thirty (30) days after the end of the month reported.
(8) The responsibility for the maintenance of necessary records to establish that compliance with these rules has been accomplished rests with the utility. Such records shall be available for inspection at all times by the Commission or the Commission Staff or the Public Staff.
(9) Two copies of annual report on forms furnished by the Commission.
(10) a. At least 30 days prior to the construction or major reconstruction of any gas pipeline or main intended to be subjected to pressures in excess of 100 psig, a report shall be filed with the North Carolina Utilities Commission setting forth the specifications for such pipeline or main.
b. The Commission shall be advised with at least 24 hours' notice prior to the testing of any gas pipeline or main intended to be subjected to pressures in excess of 100 psig.
c. Within 60 days after the construction of any gas pipeline or main intended to be subjected to pressures in excess of 100 psig is placed in operation, a report shall be filed with the North Carolina Utilities Commission certifying the maximum pressure to which the line is intended to be subjected and also certifying that the pipeline has been constructed and tested in accordance with the requirements of the rules herein prescribed, which report shall include the results of all tests made pursuant thereto. No gas pipeline shall be operated at pressures in excess of the pressure for which it was certified to the North Carolina Utilities Commission.
(NCUC Docket No. G-100, Sub 7, 5/31/67; NCUC Docket No. G-100, Sub 34, 10/5/77; NCUC Docket No. M-100, Sub 75, 10/27/77; NCUC Docket No. G-100, Sub 53, 10/25/89; 8/18/94; NCUC Docket No. G-100, Sub 74, 12/4/97; G-100, Sub 86, 09/04/03; NCUC Docket No. M-100, Sub 140, 12/03/13; NCUC Docket Nos. G-9, Sub 712; G-5, Sub 581; G-41, Sub 52; G-40, Sub 143; G-100, Sub 53, 10/25/2017.)