R6‑29 METER TEST RECORDS
Each utility shall maintain records of at least the last two tests made of any meter. The record of the meter test made at the time of the meter's retirement shall be maintained for a minimum of 3 years. Test records shall include the following:
(1) The date and reason for the test.
(2) The reading of the meter before making any test.
(3) The accuracy "as found" at check and open rated flow.
(4) The accuracy "as left" at check and open rated flow.
(5) In the event test of the meter is made by using a test meter or a flow prover, the utility shall retain all data taken at the time of the test in sufficiently complete form to permit the convenient checking of the test methods and the calculations.