04 NCAC 19O .0704 REMEDIES
When the secretary determines on the basis of a review of a recipient's performance that the objectives of an ESGP program described in the grant agreement have not been met, NRCD may take one or more of the following actions as appropriate:
(1) Issue a warning letter that further failure to comply with such requirements will result in a more serious sanction;
(2) Condition a future grant;
(3) Direct the recipient to stop the incurring of costs with grant amounts;
(4) Require that some or all of the grant amounts be remitted to NRCD;
(5) Reduce the level of funds the recipient would otherwise be entitled to receive; or
(6) Elect not to provide future grant funds to the recipient until appropriate actions are taken to ensure compliance.
History Note: Filed as a Temporary Rule Eff. October 1, 1987, for a period of 180 days to expire on
March 29, 1988;
Authority G.S. 143‑323; 143B‑10; 24 C.F.R. 575.69;
Eff. March 1, 1988.