04 NCAC 24A .0202 CLEAR DESCRIPTION OF RECORDS REQUIRED
(a) Each written request for unemployment insurance information shall describe the record or records sought and provide sufficient details to permit identification and location of the records.
(b) The request shall specify:
(1) the subject matter of the record;
(2) the date or approximate date that the record was made;
(3) the place where the record was made;
(4) the person or office that made the record; and
(5) any other necessary identifying details about the record, such as an account or form number.
(c) If the description is insufficient for an employee familiar with the subject area of the request to locate the record, the Chief Counsel or designee shall notify the person making the request and indicate the additional information required to locate the record.
History Note Authority G.S. 96-4; 20 CFR 603.5;
Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018.