04 NCAC 24A .0204 RELEASE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
(a) Upon written request, a claimant, employer, applicant, or other person who authorizes information or records to be released to a third party or person shall provide:
(1) the name of the third party or person;
(2) the address of the third party or person; and
(3) a statement that the claimant, employer, applicant, or other person authorizing the disclosure of information waives confidentiality as to the information directed to be released.
(b) An individual requesting that DES release or disclose to a third party or person the individual's quarterly wage records, including the amount of wages and names of each employer reporting wages for the individual shall:
(1) identify the third party or person by name;
(2) provide the address of the third party or person;
(3) contain a statement that the individual waives confidentiality as to the information authorized to be disclosed to the identified third party; and
(4) state that the authorization and waiver is given on the basis of informed consent as mandated by 20 CFR 603.5 and any other applicable federal regulation that may be promulgated by the U.S. Department of Labor.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 20 CFR 603.5;
Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018.