SECTION .0300 – PETITIONS FOR RULE-MAKING
04 NCAC 24A .0301 RIGHT TO PETITION
(a) The petition shall be in writing and contain the following information:
(1) the subject area to which the petition is directed;
(2) a draft of the proposed or amended rule;
(3) the reason for the proposal;
(4) the effect of the requested rule change;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) the name and address of each petitioner; and
(7) the date.
(b) Any person submitting a petition requesting the adoption, amendment, or repeal of a rule under this Chapter shall address the petition to the Rules Coordinator, Attn: DES Legal Services Section, Post Office Box 25903, Raleigh, North Carolina 27611-5903.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 150B-20;
Eff. July 1, 2015.