04 NCAC 24B .0302 RECORD OF WORK AND WAGES OF CLAIMANTS
(a) Each claimant who has registered for work and filed a claim for unemployment insurance benefits shall keep a record of any work performed during any day within a benefit period. Each claimant shall record all work performed, regardless of whether the work constitutes employment as defined in G.S. 96-1(12).
(b) The record of work shall include the:
(1) name and address of each individual or entity for whom the claimant worked;
(2) total remuneration earned; and
(3) the number of hours worked during the benefit period.
(c) Each claimant shall submit the record of work to DES when requested. DES shall request the record of work under the following conditions:
(1) when a claimant's availability for work is questioned by failing to meet any of the requirements under G.S. 96-14.9(d);
(2) whenever an inconsistency arises between what a claimant asserts in a work search report and what an employer reports to DES;
(3) during a claimant's eligibility for benefits review;
(4) during an audit; or
(5) when a claimant reports to a DWS office for an Employability Assessment Interview.
(d) Each interstate claimant shall transmit a copy of their record of work, including photo identification to DES via facsimile or mail as provided in 04 NCAC 24A .0104(u).
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15; 20 CFR 604;
Eff. July 1, 2015.