04 NCAC 24B .0502 EMPLOYER RESPONSE REQUIREMENT
(a) Within five days of receiving notice that a claim was filed involving unemployment due to a labor dispute, the employer shall provide the UI Director or designee, with a list containing:
(1) the names of all affected employees;
(2) the complete mailing addresses, including zip codes of all affected employees; and
(3) the social security numbers of all affected employees.
(b) The employer shall also provide the UI Director or designee, with:
(1) notice of the first day of unemployment;
(2) the reason for the labor dispute; and
(3) the place where the labor dispute is or was in progress.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-14.7; 96-15;
Eff. July 1, 2015.