04 NCAC 24C .0203 CONTENTS OF APPEAL TO APPEALS SECTION
A party's written appeal shall contain the following:
(1) the date of the appeal;
(2) the docket or issue identification number of the determination being appealed;
(3) the claimant's identification number;
(4) the names of the claimant and employer;
(5) each reason for the appeal;
(6) the name of the individual filing the appeal;
(7) the official position, if any, of an individual filing the appeal on behalf of the party; and
(8) a telephone number.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15;
Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018.