04 NCAC 24D .0205 DETERMINATION ON GROUNDS CONTAINED IN PROTEST
The determination by DES shall contain:
(1) notice of whether the relief sought by the employer in the protest was granted or denied;
(2) any adjustments that have been made to the list of charges if the relief sought in the protest was granted, or the reasons for denial if the relief sought in the protest was denied;
(3) the date the determination was mailed or sent to the employer by electronic transmission;
(4) the employer's right to appeal the determination consistent with 04 NCAC 24C .0203;
(5) the time period within which an appeal shall be filed; and
(6) instructions for filing an appeal with DES's Appeals Section pursuant to 04 NCAC 24A .0104(b).
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-11.3; 96-15;
Eff. July 1, 2015;
Recodified from 04 NCAC 24D .0107 Eff. March 1, 2017;
Amended Eff. October 1, 2017.