07 NCAC 04N .0108 OBLIGATIONS OF PERMIT HOLDER
A permit authorizing any activity on state historic site property places certain obligations upon the individual or group issued the permit, that individual or group designated the "permit holder":
(1) The permit holder attests that the performance of the authorized activity shall not result in any explicit or implied endorsement of any product, service, or candidate for public office by the Section or Division;
(2) The permit holder agrees that neither the Division nor any of its employees shall bear any responsibility for the health or safety of those participating in the authorized activity;
(3) The permit holder attests that the Division shall bear no responsibility in any legal action taken against the permit holder as a direct or indirect result of the performance of the authorized activity;
(4) The permit holder agrees that the Division may require the presence of a sectional or divisional employee at and during the authorized activity; and
(5) The permit holder agrees that the Division may require the posting of a bond against possible damage to the site, the amount of this bond to be determined by the Division.
History Note: Authority G.S. 121‑4(8); 121‑4(9); 143B‑62(2)d;
Eff. February 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. June 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.