SECTION .0200 - SITE HOURS: ADMISSION FEES
07 NCAC 04N .0201 SITE HOURS
(a) The following sites are open as follows: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday:
(1) Alamance Battleground,
(2) Aycock Birthplace,
(3) Bennett Place,
(4) Bentonville Battleground,
(5) Brunswick Town,
(6) Charlotte Hawkins Brown Memorial,
(7) CSS Neuse,
(8) Duke Homestead,
(9) Fort Dobbs,
(10) Fort Fisher,
(11) Historic Bath,
(12) Historic Edenton,
(13) Historic Halifax,
(14) Historic Stagville,
(15) Horne Creek Living History Farm,
(16) House in the Horseshoe,
(17) North Carolina State Capitol,
(18) Polk Memorial,
(19) Reed Gold Mine,
(20) Somerset Place,
(21) Town Creek Indian Mound,
(22) Vance Birthplace, and
(23) Thomas Wolfe Memorial.
(b) In addition to those hours listed in Paragraph (a) of this Rule, the following sites are open as follows:
(1) Fort Fisher is open 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
(2) Governor Caswell Memorial is open 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Fridays, and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment.
(3) Historic Halifax is open each year on July 4th for special events.
(4) The North Carolina State Capitol is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mondays, and open each year on July 4th for special events.
(5) The North Carolina Transportation Museum is open the following hours: March 1 through October 31, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays (closed Monday); November 1 through the last day of February, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays (closed Monday and Tuesday); and closed on New Year's day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas day.
(6) Town Creek Indian Mound is open 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays.
(c) State Historic Sites are closed on state holidays unless there is a publicized special event or as otherwise specified in this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 121‑4(8); 121‑4(9); 121-7.3; 143B‑62(2)d;
Eff. February 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2015; June 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.