07 ncac 04s .0105 USE OF THE AUDITORIUM
(a) All use of the auditorium by outside groups needs the approval of the Chief, Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens Section.
(b) Application for use must be presented to and approved by the Chief, Tryon Palace, Historic Sites and Gardens, according to the following regulations:
(1) Reservations must be submitted at least two weeks prior to requested date;
(2) The using organization will designate one person who is responsible for the meeting and the use of auditorium. This person will sign the application signifying this responsibility;
(3) No smoking is permitted in the building;
(4) Priority for use will be given to governmental agencies and non-profit organizations whose aim and activities relate to the activities of the Division of Archives and History; and
(5) Microphones and any state-owned audiovisual equipment must be operated by a member of the Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens staff.
History Note: Authority G.S. 121-4(8),(9); 143B-62(2)d;
Eff. February 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2001; November 1, 1989; June 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.