SUBCHAPTER 13B ‑ PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS
SECTION .0100 ‑ GENERAL PROVISIONS
07 NCAC 13B .0101 DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
Whenever used in this Subchapter:
(1) "Bridle Trail" means any trail maintained for persons riding on horseback;
(2) "Hiking Trail" means any trail maintained for pedestrians;
(3) "Swimming Area" means any beach or water area designated by the Division as a swimming and bathing area;
(4) Unnecessary Stopping. Bringing a vehicle to a complete stop at a point other than in a parking place, or other than in conformity with traffic regulations and other than because of a defect in said vehicle.
(5) "Public nudity" means a person's intentional failure to cover with a fully opaque covering the person's genitals, pubic area, anal area, or female breasts below a point from the top of the areola while in a public place.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-135.16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1988; January 1, 1983; April 4, 1979;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 12B .0101 Eff. April 1, 2017.