07 NCAC 15 .0606 ACCEPTANCE OF DONATED PERSONAL PROPERTY
The Aquarium Division shall accept donated personal property only if the donation is made through the N.C. Aquarium Society and meets the following requirements:
(1) The personal property is relevant to the purpose and mission of the N.C. Aquariums;
(2) The donor provides evidence of lawful ownership of the property, including evidence that the donor possesses any permit required to own or possess the property;
(3) The donation is made without restrictions on the use and disposition of the property;
(4) The N.C. Aquariums Division has identified storage space or a display venue for the property prior to acceptance of the property; and
(5) If payment, such as shipping cost, is required to be made by the N.C. Aquariums Division as a condition of the donation, the property shall be accepted only if funds are available to make the payment prior to acceptance.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-135.182(b); 143B-135.184;
Eff. April 1, 2010;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 28 .0606 Eff. April 1, 2017.