09 NCAC 06B .1202 requests for declaratory rulings
(a) Requests for a declaratory ruling shall be in writing, dated and verified by the person submitting the same.
(b) The request shall contain:
(1) The petitioner's name, address and telephone number;
(2) The rule or statute, or both, referred to;
(3) A statement of facts supporting the petitioner's request for a declaratory ruling;
(4) The petitioner's option, a statement of any legal authorities, in support of the interpretation given the statute or rule by the petitioner;
(5) A concise statement of the manner in which the petitioner is aggrieved by the rule, statute, or standard, or its potential application to the petitioner;
(6) A statement of the practices or procedures likely to be affected by the requested declaratory ruling and the persons likely to be affected by the ruling.
(7) A draft of the declaratory ruling sought by the petitioner, if a specified outcome is sought by the petitioner; and
(8) A statement of whether the petitioner desires to present oral argument.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B-104;
Eff. September 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 25, 2015.