09 NCAC 06C .0111 REQUESTS FOR DECLARATORY RULINGS
(a) Requests for a declaratory ruling shall be in writing and dated.
(b) The request shall contain:
(1) The petitioner's name, address, and telephone number;
(2) The rule, statute, or order referred to;
(3) A statement of facts supporting the petitioner's request for a declaratory ruling;
(4) A statement of the manner in which the petitioner is aggrieved by the rule, statute, or standard, or its potential application to the petitioner;
(c) After review of the information required in Paragraph (b) of this Rule, the Board may request the following additional information:
(1) A statement of any legal authorities that support the interpretation of the given statute or rule by the petitioner;
(2) A statement of the practices or procedures likely to be affected by the requested declaratory ruling and the persons likely to be affected by the ruling;
(3) A draft of the declaratory ruling sought by the petitioner, if a specified outcome is sought by the petitioner; and
(4) A statement of whether the petitioner desires to present oral argument.
History Note: Authority G.S. 62A-42; 150B-4;
Eff. July 1, 2016.