10A NCAC 01B .0302 STATE PERSONNEL COMMISSION STANDARDS
Every local human service agency must comply with applicable rules and regulations of the State Personnel Commission as found in 1 NCAC 8, including but not limited to:
(1) Equal employment opportunity;
(2) Affirmative action;
(3) Policies for local government employment subject to the State Personnel Act;
(4) "Local classification and salary range";
(5) "Compensation policy for local competitive service employees"; and
(6) "Competitive service announcements."
History Note: Authority G.S. 126‑1; 126‑5; 143B‑10(e) and (j); 143B‑139.1;
Eff. July 1, 1980;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. April 23, 2017.