10A NCAC 05F .0303 PRE-HEARING REVIEW ON PLANNING AND SERVICE AREA DESIGNATION
(a) The Division shall provide a copy of the designation application, relevant demographic and funding data and other pertinent information to area agencies whose PSA boundaries would be affected within 10 working days of receipt of the application. Area agencies shall have the opportunity to comment on the application prior to public hearings on PSA designation.
(b) Prior to conducting public hearings on PSA designation the Division shall provide aging interests in each county of PSAs affected by the application with a copy of the application, other information, and data deemed appropriate by the Division. Local aging interests shall have the opportunity to provide written comments to the Division prior to public hearings. Local aging interests shall include the following:
(1) boards of county commissioners;
(2) county managers;
(3) area agency advisory councils;
(4) funded and non-funded aging service providers;
(5) long term care providers and advocacy groups;
(6) senior centers;
(7) local Alzheimer's support organizations and other advocates for older persons and caregivers;
(8) Lead Regional Organization directors;
(9) Joint Regional Forum.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-181.1(c); 42 U.S.C. 3001; Ex. Order 25, February 21, 1986;
Eff. November 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 23, 2015.