SECTION .0200 ‑ SERVICE PROVISION
10A NCAC 06B .0201 SCREENING OF CLIENT
(a) Screening is a preliminary process used to determine if client eligibility is met.
(b) A screening instrument must be completed for each unpaid primary caregiver who requests service.
(c) The screening instrument must address:
(1) Caregiver identification information;
(2) Ability of the person requiring care to perform activities of daily living;
(3) Ability of the person requiring care to perform instrumental activities of daily living;
(4) Physical functioning of the person requiring care;
(5) Caregiver's perception of the emotional well‑being of the person requiring care;
(6) Extent of support provided by the primary caregiver;
(7) Services currently received by the person requiring care or the caregiver.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑181.1(c); 143B‑181.10;
Eff. November 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.