10A NCAC 06D .0206 DOCUMENTATION
Client records for Care Management Services shall include:
(1) A completed copy of the screening instrument;
(2) A completed copy of the initial assessment;
(3) Completed copies of all reassessments;
(4) Copies of the initial and any revised care plans;
(5) Documentation of all monitoring activities;
(6) Denial, termination or reduction of service when appropriate;
(7) Documentation of client's approval for release of information.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑181.1(c); 143B‑181.10;
Eff. November 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.