10A NCAC 06W .0109 PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
For purposes of this Subchapter, housing and home improvement service funding shall not be used for:
(2) utility bills;
(5) security and utility deposits;
(7) home improvements negatively affecting the structural integrity of the housing unit;
(8) home improvements which are an obligation of the landlord;
(9) work done to the property of a landlord without written approval; and
(10) duplication of any home improvement service to the same housing unit for three consecutive years following receipt of initial service.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-153;
Eff. July 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.