10A NCAC 06X .0212 CLIENT RECORDS
Records must be kept for each In‑Home Aide Services client and must include:
(1) Documentation of request or authorization for services;
(2) A copy of the completed initial assessment;
(3) Copies of all completed reassessments;
(4) Copies of the initial and any revised In‑Home Aide Service Plans;
(5) Documentation of significant client information;
(6) Documentation of client eligibility;
(7) Documentation of quarterly reviews;
(8) Documentation notifying client of service reduction, denial or termination.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑153;
Eff. December 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.