10A NCAC 09 .1104 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
All center administrators and staff members shall complete a professional development plan within one year of employment and review the plan annually. The plan shall:
(1) document the individual's professional development goals;
(2) be appropriate for the ages of children in their care;
(3) include the continuing education, coursework, or training needed to meet the individual's planned goals;
(4) be completed by the administrator and staff member in a collaborative manner; and
(5) be maintained in their personnel file.
Sample professional development plan templates may be found on the Division's website at http://ncchildcare.nc.gov/providers/pv_provideforms.asp. Another form may be used other than the sample templates provided by the Division as long as the form includes the information set forth in this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 110-85; 110-91(9); 110-91(11);
Eff. October 1, 2017.