10A NCAC 09 .2905 FAMILY SERVICES
The center shall facilitate family involvement as evidenced by meeting at least four of the following six activities:
(1) Providing quarterly parent education sessions;
(2) Holding parent/teacher conferences at least twice a year;
(3) Communicating on an individual basis with parents via daily notes, progress reports, or surveys;
(4) Having parents as members of a center advisory board;
(5) Providing opportunities for parent volunteers to assist with special classroom activities, field trips, and other learning experiences for children; or
(6) Providing parents with referral information about other community programs and resources serving young children.
History Note: Authority G.S. 110-85; 110-88(14);
Eff. July 1, 2010;
Readopted Eff. October 1, 2017.