10A NCAC 13B .4403 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The facility shall establish and maintain written policies and procedures for the services offered. These shall include but are not limited to:
(1) scope of services and treatment offered;
(2) medication administration;
(3) cleaning, assembly and storage of equipment;
(5) infection control;
(6) documentation of delivered care or treatments; and
(7) care and supervision of all ventilated patients.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E-79;
Eff. January 1, 1996;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 22, 2017.