10A NCAC 13C .0303 ADMINISTRATIVE RECORDS
(a) The following essential documents and references shall be on file in the administrative office of the facility:
(1) appropriate documents evidencing control and ownerships, such as deeds, leases, or corporation or partnership papers;
(2) bylaws of policies and procedures of the governing authority;
(3) minutes of the governing authority meetings if applicable;
(4) minutes of the facility's professional and administrative staff meetings;
(5) a current copy of these regulations;
(6) reports of inspections, reviews, and corrective actions taken related to licensure; and
(7) contracts and agreements related to licensure to which the facility is a party.
(b) All operating licenses, permits and certificates shall be appropriately displayed on the licensed premises.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E‑149;
Eff. October 14, 1978;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 23, 2017.