10A NCAC 13E .0304 LOCATION
(a) A program offering overnight respite care services shall be in a location approved by local zoning boards.
(b) The site of a proposed facility where overnight respite care services are to be provided shall:
(1) be accessible by public roads that shall be maintained for motor vehicles access;
(2) be accessible to fire fighting and other emergency services;
(3) have a water supply, sewage disposal system, garbage disposal system, and trash disposal system approved by the local health department having jurisdiction;
(4) comply with local ordinances; and
(5) be free from exposure to waste material that contaminates the air, soil, or water.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131D-6.1;
Eff. April 1, 2017.