10A NCAC 14C .0208 ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE OF NEED
(a) A certificate shall not be issued until 30 days after the date of the final decision under 10A NCAC 14C .0207. If no request for a contested case hearing is received by the agency within that time, the agency shall issue the certificate. If a request for a contested case hearing is received within that time, the certificate shall not be issued until the final agency decision from the contested case hearing has been issued.
(b) The certificate, or attachments, shall specify:
(1) the scope of the project;
(2) the physical location of the project;
(3) the person to whom the certificate was issued;
(4) the maximum capital expenditure, if any, which may be obligated under the certificate;
(5) the timetable to be followed in making the service or equipment available or in completing the project; and
(6) when the first progress report under 10A NCAC 14C .0209 is due.
(c) The effective date of the issuance of a certificate shall be the first day after the 30 day appeal period expires, the date the agency receives notice of withdrawal of the request for a contested case hearing, the date of the Department's final decision made in accordance with G.S. 131E‑188(a), or the date the agency determines that the conditions of approval are satisfied, whichever is latest.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E‑177;
Eff. October 1, 1981;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1990; February 1, 1986.