10A NCAC 14J .1736 VISITATION AREAS
Each municipal lockup shall provide a confidential attorney visitation area that shall:
(1) permit contact between the inmate and attorney;
(2) provide seating and a writing table for the inmate and attorney;
(3) permit only visual monitoring by the officers;
(4) provide a way for the attorney to contact officers if needed; and
(5) provide a minimum of 30 footcandles of artificial light.
History Note: Authority G.S. 153A‑221;
Eff. June 1, 1990;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. January 5, 2016.