10A NCAC 15 .1639 RECORDS OF PLANNED EXPOSURES
(a) For each use of the provisions of Rule .1608 of this Section for planned special exposures, the licensee or registrant shall maintain records that describe:
(1) the exceptional circumstances requiring the use of a planned special exposure;
(2) the name of the management official who authorized the planned special exposure and a copy of the signed authorization;
(3) what actions were necessary;
(4) why the actions were necessary;
(5) how doses were maintained ALARA; and
(6) what individual and collective doses were expected to result, and the doses actually received in the planned special exposure.
(b) The licensee or registrant shall retain the records until the agency terminates each pertinent license or registration requiring these records.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E-7(a)(2); 104E-12(a);
Eff. January 1, 1994;
Transferred and Recodified from 15A NCAC 11 .1639 Eff. February 1, 2015.